Media o Akademii
Aktualności - ZOBACZ
▪ Dzieci i młodzież w świecie technologii cyfrowych - warsztaty metodyczne 15.05.2014 r. »
▪ Twórczość codzienna w teorii i praktyce (...) - konferencja 15 -16.05.2014 r. »
▪ Współczesne trendy edukacyjne w polonistyce - konferencja 07.04.2014 r. »
The Pultusk Academy of Humanities (Akademia Humanistyczna im. Aleksandra Gieysztora) is located in a student-friendly, historic town of Pultusk, located approximately 60 km north-east of Warsaw. The classes are held in four academic centres, three of which are located in Pultusk, and one in town of Ciechanów, located 40 km away from Pultusk.
The first contact of the candidates prior to, and upon their arrival is made with the Bureau of Regional and International Cooperation. Bureau’s employees shall provide all the necessary information connected with organisation of studies, they shall put together the documents of scholarship holders, and offer help in extending visas, applying for the permanent residence cards, as well as in all other matters.
Contact: Phone +48 23 692 98 91, Fax +48 23 691 90 65, E-mail: email@example.com.
Seat: Academic Centre at ul. Daszyńskiego 17 in Pultusk, room 3.
Candidates eligible for the programme:
- Students attending the second year of Bachelor degree studies and attending the first year of Master degree studies – scholarship term from 6 months to 2 years;
- Ph.D. students – scholarship term from 6 months to 2 years;
- Post-Ph.D. – scholarship term from 6 months to 2 years;
- “Staff mobility” employees – scholarship term from 1 to 3 months.
- Basic knowledge of the Polish language.
The Academy also annually organises intensive Polish language courses for EM scholarship holders who are about to commence education on all levels.
The academic calendar 2013/14 is as follows:
- Winter semester: 1 October 2013 – 09 February 2014, including:
classes: 1 October 2013 – 27 January 2014
winter holiday: 21 December 2013 – 6 January 2014
classes: 7 January 2041 - 27 January 2014
exams: 28 January 2014 - 3 February 2014
- Summer semester: 14 February – 30 September 2014, including:
classes: 10 February – 1 June 2014
exams: 2 June – 15 June 2014
summer holiday: 16 June – 30 September 2014
Scholarship holders of the EM Programme studying at the Pultusk Academy of Humanities do not incur any costs related to studying, use of library or access to the Internet.
The Pultusk Academy of Humanities provides scholarship holders with accommodation in a modern Student Hostel, in double or three-bed rooms, with a bathroom. The students living in the Student Hostel have access to a well equipped kitchen, laundry room and a common room with a TV-set, located on every floor. The cost of accommodation in a double room amounts to PLN 500, and in three-bed room PLN 450.
In every Academic Centre (3 in Pultusk and 1 in Ciechanów) students can use bars, which serve inexpensive snacks and dinners. Monthly costs of upkeep in Pultusk, amount to approximately PLN 800 - 1000. The scholarship holders cover the costs of books, stationery, and other teaching aids.
Many institutions and organisations develop local cultural life in Pultusk. Particularly active are sport clubs, and student organisations, extending a friendly welcome to international students and willing to undertake common initiatives.
Proximity of Pultusk to Warsaw and the availability of public transport, also account for favourable conditions for participation in the cultural life of the Capital City.